This Chick-fil-A Salad Hack Will Be Your New Favorite Lunch Order!

You will want to try this Chick-fil-A Kale Crunch Salad Hack!


Who doesn't love lunch at Chick-fil-A. It seems to be the healthy fast-food option with a menu full of grilled chicken and salad options. However, my favorite salad is not on the menu. It is a salad I crafted together from items on the regular menu. 

It's an easy and healthy salad with tons of flavor!  This is what you will ask for:

  • 2 Kale Crunch side salads. (Already come with a light dressing).
  • A 8 or 12 piece grilled nuggets.
  • An empty salad container. 

After you receive your order, combine the 2 small salads and the grilled nuggets into the empty salad container. Now you have a custom full-size salad from Chick-fil-A! It's a healthier salad option and still has all the great Chick-fil-A taste and flavors!


I really hope you try my salad hack the next time you go to Chick-fil-A for lunch. You will love it!

You can watch me combine my Chick-fil-A Kale Crunch Salad here:




Comments